Wednesday, July 16, 2008

LOVEEEE!!!

This love!!! It is such a litigious and discordant thing! I mean it looks all sugary and appealing but to a large extent is abhorrent. What makes the whole concept sound foul is the truth that people expect love in return for loving a person. And love meets an end when the other person expected to love back fails to do so! A very tragic end for a powerful word called love. One can’t keep on loving others after knowing that there can possibly be no more to it than that. Expectations are normal to come into picture and it is only human to demand back love but it is somewhat depressing for me to let the fact sink in. I find it so disheartening that when you fail in love there are only two ways for you. Either be a devdas and wait endlessly for your love to come to you (which hardly happens and you end up wasting your life lamenting) or forget your past and find someone else to live with. One would ask me now that what could be any other solution to it. I know there is nothing else one could do and these are the only (if not only, the most common and known) solutions.
What I mean to convey here is that you love only when it is appreciated. Otherwise you don’t care and decide to shower the love on someone more worthy! The only condition for loving someone is that he values your love. If not, he does not deserve it. And being intelligent, pretty and lovable; all are superficial and inane concerns after that. Who would keep on loving a superstar beauty with brains if she does not even bother about it? NOBODY. Ha! People become so helpless if the person they love doesn’t even notice it. What else can they do??!!!?? Tragic, very tragic!
And for that reason, love is not as chaste as people frame it to be. You love, love for a purpose. And the purpose is to make the other person notice your love and return it to you. And things get fishy when you choose a person on his/ her abilities, talent and beauty, love them so that they can love you back!!! Of course there are many reasons for falling in love as I have mentioned in one of my previous posts that you fall in love for a reason (that is the first stage) but all become pointless in the subsequent level when you need to get back your love! If you don’t, you try looking for the same qualities in others or sometimes compromise with your demands. Hehehe…confusing concept. That is why I told in the beginning that it is such a litigious and discordant thing. If at all there could have been an option of not having to wait for receiving love in return, the root of all miseries would have vanished!
Anyways the bottom line is to appreciate the love you are given. So here, I thank everybody who loves me (god you too, I know you love me excessively). And please appreciate those who care for you because that is the only way you can be contented in your life! (or else they wont love you naaaa!!!!)
Ahh.. I got all confused when I read this in order to edit it before posting it. So I am simply posting it without debating further with myself and anyways my lethargic mind is in no mood to take any more pains.

No comments: