Friday, July 11, 2008

Indoreeee!!!

Continued…
Hmm… so finally reached indore!!! Par yeh kya??? Maine jaise socha tha, indore was nothing like that. Dhum!!!! I had anticipated indore to be the same indore, sweet indore!!!
But the day I landed, was the first day of the week long curfew in Indore! :(
Kyaaaa yaar… haadh hai. Mera pyara indore!
Was soooo disappointed and depressed to see indore like that. Indore is not the city for riots! It is thw city where you just to enjoy life!
I had always thought that people in indore can do nothing else but EAT.. with all those chat streets which have incomparable unbeatable chats! People were always so peaceful (if not peaceful, atleast dumb to create havoc with pointless riots). Achanak kya huaaaaaa????
And that too, for an issue which was least connected to Indore. If the riot was for that amaranth-jammu issue, why was Indore even be bothered by it??? Why was my city reacting so aggressively to an issue which wasnt even remotely related to it while there were riots nowhere else. And religion was never a problem in Indore. Muslims were never focused much; all the attention was taken by the huge population of jainis and marathis living there.
What could be the reason??? Well, some say it is politics. Indore wants to be in spot light!!! Ahh….. nooooooo……. Don’t say that! Elections are close by!!! Or maybe there is too much of migration of illiterate people from nearby villages and small towns.
Whatever the reason maybe, it was really painful to see indore like that. Plus I felt even sad to see messages on orkut that said people are bored of the curfew. Ahh… curfews or no curfews- everything is not just for your entertainment. I am sad not because I am bored that I couldn’t do anything for a week, but sad because it hurts to see my own city coming in bad light. Please indore be the very indore I want it to be when I go back this time.. love u lots and lots mera pyalaaaa pyalaaaa indore!!

No comments: