Sunday, August 31, 2008

my favourites!

Since childhood I was fascinated to be unique and different from others in all possible ways. And unknowingly my choices have been very different from others. Here are a few examples.
My favourite colour: guess! No, you would not be able to guess it. It is ORANGE. I seriously feel it is such an under-stated colour. It is so pleasant and charming, plus a colour for the energetic and happy crowd but it somehow remains in thick layers of dust whenever colours are being mentioned. Dunno why!
My favourite fruit: again, hardly anybody would be able to guess it right. It is pomegranate. Ahh.. it is so yummy. Well even that a history behind it. When I was a child, I had once peeled almost 3-4 pomegrantes together. And as I was peeling them (is peeling the right word?!?!?) my sister appreciated my efforts saying how attentively I was peeling them, with so much concentration. I had puffed up with pride and nothing ever tasted sweeter than the pomegrantes that day! And seriously I don’t understand the craze for mangoes.
My favourite vegetable: this is known to many (atleast all those who read my blog, that is my family) hmm.. it is spinach.. ahh… I love it. It tastes great. Maybe I am a female popeye( and equally powerful too) .
Hmm… that is all about having strange favourites. Now my favourite movie. Well, it would not be as unique as my other favourites. So don’t expect me to come up with idiotic movie names like naagin or aabra-ka-daabra.
Hmm.. sooo… my favourite movie is “saathiya”. It has always been my favourite movie with ideal kind of romance. I don’t know why of all the romantic movie I chose this one. Maybe it is because, it was the first movie I had seen after actually knowing what “love” is. Adolescence had just struck me that time and I had finally entered the dreamy gates of romance. Perhaps prior to that I used to see movies without actually taking in whatever was shown. Ha! Movies before were similar to my “monster poem” which I had posted earlier. And hence, seeing sathiya I was able to actually comprehend whatever was being shown and somehow relate myself to the word “love”. Which is why I truly adore the movie.
Chalo then, bye for now. Not much time in hand for me to write any further.

1 comment:

Vidya said...

well, your favorites arent so unique..Orange is one of my fav colors..and Saathiya is a favorite movie for lots of people ( including me:)..So , u have to try harder to set yourself apart from the crowd....