Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lameness!!!! But I loveeeeee it!

Hey people, people, pee-pal, pal, pal, al, al, l…..
That was the echo effect because I feel this blog has been pushed to a secluded area for a long time (the echo effect is a result of clashing into old posts). Sorry for that. Lameness, I know. But what to do? So typical of me. Cant part with myself, can I?
Soooo… Well first of all, I had a very happy weekend with my family who had come down to Manipal. Loved every moment I spent with Adarsh and Nikhil whom I declare as the most adorable kids of the world (and yes, extremely good-looking these young chaps are!)
Again family-time. I love talking about my family, in case new people are visiting my blog. I have realized that my family LOVES talking lame. You might think that we have a huge stock of lame topics to discuss about (which we keep updating every now and then), but NO! It just comes to us naturally. Unlimited inner-resource, I say. And yes, that is enough to keep us entertained all day long. A silliest joke can be stretched throughout the day and be laughed at for hours without break. YES! My family is a wonder. TRUE WONDER!
A “jump-cut” to next topic (I am learning TV production, so that’s the reason for the jargon). Well here is a confession. The reason I used to blog a lot was because I always wanted a space where I could express myself and hoped my love-interest would read it with interest and would know me inside-out because of it. I always wanted that special someone to read each of my blog post and remember every single detail. BUT now that I have a person that fits into my frame of crush specifications, I got to know that he isn’t very much into blog-reading. In fact I even doubt that he has ever opened my blog. So I find all my efforts in maintaining the blog wasted and I spend as much time and energy in repeating the same thing all-over again for him to know (which again, I think he hardly pays any attention to: which is quite disappointing. *SIGH*)
Well, again stopping abruptly here I am taking a leap again into another topic. Gosh, I should blog more often. Writing is becoming such an effort these days. Anyways, this is not where I am leaping into. I have more stock of news.
So, what else??? Ok… Now I should began my stock of lame jokes I basically wanted to share. (Embarrassment came when I thought of beginning the post with it. SO basically added pointless things before).
• Ohhkkk.. Hmm… A girl who is ‘pretty’ can also be ‘pretty’ smart. But a girl who is ‘smart’ cannot be ‘smart’ pretty. So now you know, why looks matter! :D:D:D:D:D
• Have you realized that if you do too much of hindi “pee” (drink), you invariably end up doing a lot of English “pee”!!!! (genius, am I not?)
• When you baby-talk(!), good girl is “google” and good boy is “goodbye”. Does that mean that boys who baby talk “google” for good girls and girls, who do the same, say goodbye to “good boys”? Needs some serious decoding here. (pretty confusing na? Wasn’t able to frame this thought in a better way!)
• Yes, swine flu was a major concern sometime back. I pity those, who had their wedding scheduled sometime during the peak of the disease spread. Imagine, the groom and the bride dressed all so nicely also wearing a hideous N-95 swine flu mask on their wedding. And to add to that all the guests too wearing them. Sad, it would have been…. They would never want to see or show their wedding album to anybody. Fancy dress competition it would have looked like.
• Hmm… So I was recently travelling in a chair-train where it was mentioned near every seat, the type of seat it was. That is W (window), M (middle) and A (aisle). Basically WMA. As usual, I had to come up with something really lame so I sat thinking and thought that this could be also interpreted as W (Women), M (men) and A (animal). Imagine a train in which, in every row, a woman is sitting beside a man, who is sitting next to an animal. And different animal on every seat. On some extremely large animals like an elephant or rhinocerous and on some small (kutti) animals maybe like a bug or a lizard. Comical, I pictured it to be. SO! Basically this joke isn’t bad or sad. If you have a good imagination you will find it funny. It depends on you. I know, I know, Nishaan would have made such a nice joke out of this idea. I am not him, am I?
• Ok. This joke may seem a little indecent. But fine. I hardly talk like this. If good jokes come out of such things, I cant help stop myself. (Btw, why I am justifying??????? YUCK!) So basically, once both my room-mates had loose-motions or diarrhea together. When one of them informed the other, she said OMG! Me too. Same pinch. And they went to give a high-five to each other. BUT! Since they were both sick, they were both feeling low, instead of giving a ‘high’-five, shouldn’t they have given a ‘low’-five. Pretty logical, right? Anyways, one of them went on saying that she wants to have dinner at PP (parota point) as she felt like PP that day. AHEM!!!! PP or poopy????? HEHEHEHEHEH.. Yuck, I know. WHATEVER!!!!
• Parents are so innovative when it comes to ways of torturing their children. First of all they have the liberty to name their children whatever they feel like. Some parents go out of their way to give their kids some of the most embarrassing jumble of syllables. I seriously doubt that they really were having a jolly “high” time when they named their kids. Other than this, some parents have more ways of amusing themselves. Like one of my friend’s friend’s mom wanted a girl and not a boy which was born. So, for her amusement, the boy had long hair till his 3rd grade or something and was considered a sardar. And the mother enjoyed combing his hair all the while. Crazy, right. Well, if that’s the case, I don’t want to be alien to such fun. In fact, I want to go beyond them and be a master of it. I am thinking of naming my children mummy and daddy. Such a happy family it will be. Mummy will call mummy mummy and mummy will also call mummy mummy. Same with daddy too. For further innovative ideas of naming your kids, please contact my awesome brother-in-law, Mr. Kushagra Saxena. Well, yesterday I was chatting with my room-mate and she gave me this whole idea of giving drugs to a small baby... Imagine a little baby getting high and doing weird things. He doesn’t have any idea about the “bad” things of the world, so basically it would be a sort of experiment to know the effects of it. NICE, it will be, I feel.
• Well, there is a new movie called “wake up sid” everybody is really looking forward to. So my roomie yesterday said,”Hey! Let’s all go to wake up sid tomorrow!” Well immediately a number of replies sprang in my head. Here I am listing them:
o Reply 1: Hmm… But first let us ask him to sleep now.
o Reply 2: Umm… Shouldn’t we rather buy him an alarm clock?
o Reply 3: I would rather not. He doesn’t like people waking him up.
o Reply 4: Do so many people need to go, just to wake him up? What is he, kumbhakarna?
o (AND THE BEST ONE) Reply 5: Oh! Lets not take all the trouble. He will be up surely. You see, there will be a lot of people who will go for (read: to) wake up sid!


I know it isn’t even lame anymore. It is becoming yucky now. Hmm… BTW, I feel so nice blogging after such a long time. Smiles, smiles.
P.S. Btw have I ever mentioned that I dont like calling 'love' as lowwwwe, laauuu, lauwweee.... EWWW....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]