Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Glee Glee Earth!

For the first time on my blog, I have

















































A GUEST BLOGGER (!) who wants to post an article he/she/it (that’s a confusion as of now) has written. About the blogger, well, (for convenience sake let us call him a “he”) he is an “alien” with a name that cannot be articulated in a pronounceable sound on earth (as he says it). Anyways, what is in a name? He has been on earth for the past 19years, researching on humans, in a camouflage of a girl. (oh! So should I be mentioning him as a girl?!?!?!? Anyways that’s beside the point) Well, as he says it, there are many fellow-beings from his land, doing research on various other things and he is specializing on humans. So here is a brief introduction of his research. He has promised to give some contributions to my blog whenever I get too busy to not utilize this space. Let’s keep the fingers crossed!!! So, over to him.

Sjf!~~hxvj$&%^sdhg{{{::”>jhvnxvhsdksvn?>>//./.,,,@@45kzsgaskrh12!~$^^o34u287346toigvslro3\34t\rbmbvkdjfg93485{{{::”>75jm xjk(((_-----___ghg##***.
Well, sorry for the inconvenience. It is to tell my fellow beings why I am giving out such confidential information here. I just explained them the bond I share with Gayatri ( no, no, she is not my girlfriend… We don’t have such concepts in our land. Psst: She is all over me all the time and would love to be my girlfriend and that is the reason why she likes mentioning me as a “he”. She is even willing to leave her land and come to our land with me, but that’s not how it works. Don’t worry, nothing like that is happening, not until my land starts accepting this concept. If that happens, I promise, Gayatri will surely be the girl of my tiffkjfh (well, you all call it “life”!)
About my research work, I don’t know how to start. You know, it is weird for me how you people write and type and speak for communication. In our land, the “system” is not as closed as yours. It is quite difficult to make you understand that there is no such thing as a thought-barrier that obstructs you from reading other’s thoughts. I will later on, in my notes, write about this topic in detail. As of now, let me start off my research’s written presentation in brief points. Here is where I begin.
Humans are basically a specific kind of species found on earth who are, in simple terms, of a shape of a sphere connected to a small cylinder which is linked to a flat cuboidal structure (with curved corners) having two cylindrical slightly obelisk extensions on sides and bottom. In case of women (oh! They are classified into two on gender basis: men and women), there are two semi-spheres attached to the upper part of the cuboidal structure (which are absent in the intial stages) whereas in men there is another cylindrical extension near the end of the cuboidal structure. On the whole, a human body resembles the picture I have put across. To name all of them, the sphere is known as the head, the cylinder is the neck, the cuboid is the torso, extensions on the sides are the hands and in the bottom are the legs. There are two more semi-spheres in the back of the body connecting the torso and the legs known as buttocks, colloquially called as bums. This text may seem vulgar to many humans if I name the semi-spheres and the cylinder, so I would like to ‘not’ mention it. &^$7.8”9 and ^^*923@ they are called. This whole structure is covered from head to toe with “skin” and they come in three colours: black, pale white, and pale peach. There are different shades and hints these colours are available in. Also, there are fibrous things found on top of the head, known as hair. Humans like experimenting with the length of their hair so there is no specific length I can mention here. These gristly-looking things are found all over the body in shorter lengths which women tend to remove by various means. So basically, one major differentiation factor can be the length of hair on top (men prefer keeping it short, though trends are changing) and on body. Hair is also available in various shades and colour and also different textures. On basis of texture they can be broadly classified as straight, curly and wavy(a mixture of the previous two).
“What is interesting in a human body is that it isnot made only of this. There are many more organs inside this structure which are hidden. As you will know with further reading that a human system is in many layers and that many things are veiled from direct contact. It goes to such an extent that I believe it might be somebody from our land who would have quoted that looks can be deceiving. So trust me, when you are around humans, there is a lot more going on than you see. Just mentioned it to put you on your guards.
Humans are not eternal and have a mortal span of existence which they call as life. Every life begins with a small body which eventually “grows” into a bigger manifestation of the initial form. But this growth is limited only for a certain period of time, i.e until the age of 18-19years or so. The system was so designed that they grow up to the aforementioned age and then they create another human which starts growing in the very way, so that the process of growth is kept on continuation. But human species have altered the mechanism to growing to that particular age, then having a stagnation period in growth where they focus on other pressing matters (which will be discussed later in my research work) of human life, most often their ‘careers’ for a period varying from 5years to even 13-14years and then carry on to creating other humans for “growth continuation” as I call it. So basically, they opt for their ‘career’ and leave aside their job of life-carrier’ for a certain period. (get the connection? Career-carrier?) This process (not the choosing process but the process of growth-continuation) ensures that the mortal life-span of humans does not hinder their existence on earth. This life-ensuring process is called reproduction and is very complicated in nature to say the least.
The humans in their course of life do various things which may seem strange to us. I would like to point out a few of them now. First of all, their mortality is not their only limitation. They have such limitations on regular basis. To simplify, they have to “sleep” everyday for at least 3-4hours to keep their system working. The mechanism of sleep is something, even the humans aren’t fully sure of. What they do in this method is that they lie down on a flat surface or take the maximum surface area they can get and close their eyes and do “nothing” other than the essential mechanisms needed for living. And in that state, they are semi-conscious and have no clue of what is happening around them. Also, while sleeping, another activity called dreaming is carried out simultaneously. Dreaming is a phenomenon which I relate to sight. In dreaming, one virtually sees different things in his/her mind. It is so wonderful an experience that humans use the term “dreaming” to describe somebody fantasizing something. I personally feel it is one of the most wonderful things a human does which is missing in our land. I spend most of my time enjoying this particular activity.
Oh! Why did I mention this activity in the beginning? Now I feel like doing it NOW. Well, sorry for the abrupt stop. I will surely continue with my notes in the next post here, for there are many more things worth mentioning.
For now, I loved spending time with this blog. I thank Gayatri for everything she has done for me till now. (Only platonically, people! There is nothing between me and Gayatri. We are just friends. Oh about this line too, I would surely like to write about). Chalo then, byyee people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.