Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I still love u bloggy!

Hey dear bloggy! Here is a little confession. I can’t take the guilt anymore. I have hidden something from you.
Since two-three months you have been doubtful about me being away from you. Yes I have been infrequent in attending you. And the reason was, I have another blog. (Background music?!?!)
(In a high pitched voice): Yes! Yes! Yes! Another blog. Which is why I don’t get enough time to be with you. But you can’t call it cheating on you either. It is legal to have more than one blogs. My only fault was hiding it from you, but the reason was I wanted the other blog to be totally personal. “duniya ke qatil nazaro se bachana tha use.” I share things with the other blog which you are completely unaware about. And I want it to be like that. You must understand why, because you know my family and a few friends and it is hence a little risky to tell you everything. Of course I trust you, but you are quite gullible.
But this still doesn’t mean I love you any less. You are as precious to me as you were before. You are my bitter-brains and the other one is my sweet-heart. See, you are quite different from each other isn’t it? One more thing I want to tell you, or more precisely ask your permission for (without your consent I would not do it) about creating one more blog for my poems. I promise I will be more regular with you from now on and you would never be reminded of my other blogs. I just need your support for that. You have to accommodate other blogs and compromise a bit. Better, you should try treating them like your sister. It will become easier for me then. You see, “saali toh hoti hai aadhi ghar-wali.” We can all stay peacefully and happily this way. It would be so good then. I would almost feel like those ancient kings with countless number of wives. Only that, the world has changed in modern times and it is the queen who enjoys such privileges. (and not wives, I am referring to BLOGS!)

No comments: