Sunday, March 2, 2008

KIDS!!

People are always amazed by seeing the amount of patience I have for handling kids. But for me, I never felt the need to be patient with kids, because I simply enjoy every single moment I have with them. They help me relive my most cherished moments of childhood. They just let me be myself, without the fear of being judged. You can simply win their love, without being have to be pretty, intelligent or talented for them to love you. I never discourage kids from doing anything they desire to do or give them an excuse to hesitate from doing something they love to do, just for the fear of what others would think about it. I let kids do whatever they want to, without fussing about silly things because there is nothing in this world that can match the joy you see in a child’s eye when you give your support in their amusement. And you never know, by giving encouragement, you might actually give someone a memory of a lifetime!
I always have had a special place in my heart for children. Those innocent eyes are filled with so many candidly adorable dreams. I simply love their uncomplicated way of looking at life, with inquisitive queries about uncommon things. They have no worries, no miseries to make their colourful lives dull even for a second. Even if they are hurt, they would forget the pain as soon as they find the warmth of a cozy embrace. They can never be manipulative in their actions and trust people with no preconceived notions. They never judge you and simply accept you as you are without any complains or criticism. Plus, they are always filled with unlimited, inexhaustible energy and enthusiasm for learning new things and enjoy every single moment of their life to the fullest, without holding any grudges against anybody or having any fear for future. They are happy with small pleasures of life and you can see a truly delighted smile even with the simplest act of affection. They would be thrilled even if you give them a small candy.
They believe in whatever you say, because for them you are the world and they completely depend on you.

3 comments:

Uma said...

hmmm.. May I please ask.. how many kids do you have?::D::D::D:D::D:...
I am sure your kids (whenever you have them..;)) would love u..:)

(I know, you know who this is..) (y is that you dont allow anonymous comments..:(((

Vidya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vidya said...

Hmm...Well, how come you didnt mention ur niece and nephews in your mention of kids, esp the older nephew with whom you have spent some time ...The other two will have to wait a while before the Chitti spoils them...