Monday, June 9, 2008

what is new?!?!

Ahh… so long since i posted anything…. I had sooooo many things to write about but I guess I was too busy or maybe lazy.
Well….. hmmm…. I am actually confused what to write about, so many thoughts running in my mind… actually making a mess out there!
Ok… today I will be writing more than a post… so here is a quick review of what all I will be writing today ( and that will help me in getting a better view and deciding what to write first!)
Ahh… I want to write a small little silly poem…. Then, a post about what all has changed because of me coming to Germany and then there is also a story I wrote long ago, still waiting to be posted. Other than that I want to write about the frustration I had gone through some time ago and also about one irritating thing which I think I will be careful enough not to mention on my blog but mail it to my family! Hmm…
Hehehe… so maybe I will start off with the easiest thing and that is the poem! Ahh… well… please don’t bang your heads after reading this one!

“There is a guy, I like him a lot!
Maybe he loves me too, maybe he does not!
Or maybe in his mind he has the same thought,
Maybe she loves me maybe she does not!

Hehehehe……


More such poems are still there to be uploaded…. Some other time maybe, I don’t want to torture my readers away!
Ok… so now comes the list of things which for me have changed (maybe because of my trip to Deutschland). It also includes the things I have learnt here.

Hmm…
• First of all, I got an international experience in every way. Got to know so much not only about Germany, but also (thanks to intercultural management classes) about Mexico, France, Poland, china, Tibet, Indonesia and many other countries.
• Ahh….. Germany Germany Germany…. I know every single thing about it. The history, geography (including the 16states) and also politics. Nowadays I am also reading a book or paperwork on Deutschland (which is not a part of my course) for my own curiosity and also to be able to answer the brainstorming questions from the geniuses of my family about the country. I know my family is surely expecting me to come back home knowing the country A-Z… don’t worry I will be prepared. Ask me anything and you will be the one who will suffer!!!! Muaahhhaaaaaahaaahaaahaaaa!!!
• And people, I know a new language…. Not completely but still atleast I can understand if not talk myself! And I am proud to tell you all that I have quite a decent vocabulary!!!
• Hmm…. Now I know all the rules of fussball, football for all fools who don’t know deutsch!!! Hehehe
• Also got to visit the country side which was extremely interesting!
• Ahh…. The next two points are really interesting! PAY ATTENTION! I can now identify the flags of germany, Poland, italy, mexico, china, france!!! Well that is a big achievement for me, considering that I am extremely poor at GK!
• Hmm… the best part! Ahh… now my crush list goes international with me having a crush on a Mexican, an Egyptian and also a polish!!! Hehehe
• And well, I have gone in several barbeque parties by now!!! Enjoyed partly because all I had to eat was bread and salat… occasionally sheep-cheese and last time I had potatoes which had no flavour to it.
• Hmm… I won 70eu in a COOKING COMPETITION!!! Beat that!
• I got to see soooo many places!!! My photo album is now amazing and worth people’s envy! Hmm… I have become a pakka wala tourist now. Can stay without food for days, walk for miles, sleep at some dingy place and take as many photos as you can… and also READ A MAP!!!!
• I totally got the experience of living alone. Even in hostels everything was taken care of. Here you have to do it all by yourself…. Plus you have to buy all the stuff for kitchen and actually cook whenever you are hungry! The way we talk at home is totally like the way uncles and aunties would!! Sounds so funny!
• Hey how can I forget! I got a new lovely name here!! GYESLI!!! Ahh…. I love that name… adds to my list of nick-names!
• Ahh… and I got introduced to the best thing in the world!! CHOCO NUSSA!!!! Whoever invented that must have lived for more than 100years… hundert jahre alt!!
• Got as many treats as never before...!!! Bless pavam neeta ma’am!
• And yes…. I got myself adjusted to the deutsch keyboard!!! Guess I will have some problems after coming back! Things have certainly changed!
• I got the opportunity to finally buy something for my family! All my life it has always been them who got me things! Now is my chance to show how much they mean to me!!! Well, don’t expect a treasure in my bag…. It is the love you will have to manage with… nothing else, ok?!?!?
• Well, and finally the most important point. It made me connect with my family better. When I landed here, I was too excited that I mailed everybody mentioning the tiniest of detail. I never used to do that in India. And I was extremely happy with their positive response too. Guess, they also might have been equally surprised by that mail. And the mail-sessions still continue…. I now feel restless if I don’t update them about every single thing. And I also have realised how much I talk about them. I usually have no other topic to talk about. Earlier, my videshi sisters never had an idea about what was happening in my life so usually panicked about my life. Now that they know everything they are a huge support!!!
• And well, lets not forget, it gave me topic to write on, right?!?! Richtig?!?!?


Das ist alles!!!! No other point I can think of for now….. no tchus, because I still have two more posts to write (how can you forget what I had written in the beginning?!!?1 you are such a bad reader!!!!)

1 comment:

Vidya said...

as usual, it was interesting to read ur blog...hey, i know u r getting the experience of a lifetime, but mind u, dont let it get into ur head..be the sweet, simple, innocent girl that u have always been....
Love u always.