Tuesday, April 8, 2008

NOTHINGNESS!!

GAYATRI'S LIFE OF NOTHINGNESS:
- I love doing NOTHING. Most of the times when somebody asks me what I am doing, my plain answer would simply be NOTHING. And it’s not as if I am showing attitude or anything. Am mostly doing nothing.
- I usually think NOTHING. Usually nothing is running in my mind and my mind is hardly preoccupied with anything at all. That is the reason why I like sleeping, walking on unknown roads, listening to music. Because it has nothing to do with thinking.
- I am attached to NOTHING. I miss NOTHING. No matter how far people are, no matter how long I haven’t talked to them, it hardly matters. I can hardly feel their absence or get emotional about them. I am so absorbed with other worldly excitements to miss anything or anybody.
- I dream of or aim of becoming NOTHING. I have very simple ideas about life and don’t have much of career thoughts in my mind. I will be happy being a lovely mom of two adorable kids. That is all.

THE MANTRA OF NOTHINGNESS:
Believe me, the best matra of life is nothingness. If nothing bothers you, you will have no reason to be sad at all. Let me explain my mantra in detail!!!

- First of all, depend upon NOTHING. Being dependent makes you weak. You should distant yourself enough to manage its absence. Because nothing lasts with you forever and you cannot afford to waste time crying for all the things you lose!
- Expect NOTHING. Expectations sometimes result in disappointments. So work heartily but don’t expect any result. If it was good enough you will surely get the result you deserve. And even if you don’t, you can never demand the result of your choice! If you can manage to alter the result, then work towards altering it beforehand rather than expecting it to be the way you want it. And if you can in no way alter the result, what is the point in expecting anything.
Even don’t expect any specific treatment from anybody. Everybody has a life of their own and why should you be expecting anything from them. Shut up!!
- Judge NOTHING. Seriously that is he biggest crime you can do. First of all you are nobody to judge other people unless you are appointed to do so. Let people have their own definitions of their limitations, enjoyment, good and bad. You define yours. But if at all somebody does not fit into your definition of goodness, he might not necessarily be bad. That is your view of him and you should keep your views to yourself if it is against anybody.
- Criticize or comment NOTHING. That can be the sub division of the previous point but let me discus it differently. When you don’t have the right to judge anybody, criticising them does not even come into the scene. Respect people’s individuality. It’s their individual space and you can never simply make them behave as you want them to. Rather than correcting others if you find them wrong, distance yourself from the wrong thing.
- Have fixed notions of NOTHING. Keep yourself as flexible as possible. Life changes continuously and the graph between the things you like/have or your friends with time is never a straight line. It’s a steady curve. Give yourself space and adjust yourself that you can easily fit other people in that space.
- Think of yourself as NOTHING. Through personal experience I can say that it is never good to look down at others. You can always think high of yourself but never look down at others. And that is very difficult because there is a very thin line (thinner than you can imagine) between the two. World is filled with extra talented people and everybody is in the crowd of talented people.
- I was about to stop when I realized that I had forgotten the most important point! Worry about NOTHING!!! Everything always has a good end. Loot at it like this. Life is like a road where on one side there are flowers, colours, rainbows, ice-creams, chocolates, all your friends and family, hope, love and happiness. On the other side there are no colours, fallen leaves, barren land, enemies, envy, sorrows and trouble. It’s not possible for us to possibly overlook the other side. We have to face the other side too. But we always have an option to look at the other side whenever we face the wrong side!!! Consciously make efforts from our side to turn our faces to the brighter side. And I know this is possible. All you need to do is stay practical!!!


Hmm... Too much of preaching na? Cant help it!!! I always like sharing my “clarity of mind” with others!!!! Anyways let me put an end to this!!!! Don’t worry, be happy!!! And please keep smiling!!!!

No comments: