Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am so JOKEY!!!!

• Ha! A funny thought just lingered in my mind. One of my classmates is from Nepal and her name is Arya. Suppose one of her nepali friends comes here and doesn’t know English at all except our college name. So here is how the conversation might be.
Nepali Friend: MIC?? (Am I ‘C’?)
Me: Maybe. If you say so.
Nepali friend: Arya?? (are ya?)
Me: No, I am definitely not ‘C’. Ask somebody else.
• I wish I could have been an ant. If so I could have carried things 10times of my weight and need not sleep. Moreover, I couldn’t have had an allergy from myself!
• I was recently listening to this song “Urvashi” somewhere. What took my attention was a line where the guy asks the girl if she knows how many ‘akshars’ are there in the word ‘pyar’. And in the following line he pleads her to signal him a yes from her side by saying the ‘two akshars’. Funnily there are two and a half akshars in the word pyar and when he asked her to say only two, there could have not been any other combination but ‘yaar’ (because the other combinations would have had one and a half) which ultimately results in making him her friend and not a romantic boyfriend. He would not have thought how his simple like could be backfired so easily!
• AND here comes the best joke of all. I LOVE MY JOKES and really laugh very hard at each one of them!!!

No comments: