Friday, February 15, 2008

MY PERFECT VALENTINE DATE!!!

Hmm… It was Valentine’s Day yesterday and I saw well- dressed couples and heart-shaped balloons wherever I went. Throughout the day, couples exchanged gifts, went for dates and enjoyed each other’s company. That made me day-dream and I visualized a perfect valentine date for myself!
If you think I imagined a candle-light dinner at a beach, you are wrong. I would want my date to be rather adventurous and eventful than mushy. I would simply love to go for bungee-jumping, sky-diving, para-gliding or something of that sort, but I know that it would be far-fetched, so I settled for a simpler version of excitement.
I thought of visiting a wild-life sanctuary early in the morning, spot wild animals, have ‘bhutta’ on a tree-top, pick wild flowers and maybe ride an elephant or a camel. Afterwards, we can go and visit a cemetery because I always wanted to go there alive, hehehe( I don’t know why). People might consider it weird but doing weird stuff is fun for me. And it would be so funny to tell people later that I went to visit a cemetery on my first date. Hehehe…We can also roam in a field and eat sugarcanes.
Later, we can go to a riverside or a lake, hire a boat and then lie down on the boat, right in the middle of the river and gaze at stars with nothing to disturb the silence. After spending sometime there, we should walk back BAREFOOT and talk about random stuff on our way. For dinner, we can go to a local road-side dhaba and have palak paneer with naan.
That was all I could imagine and tried hard to include every detail that came into my mind. Still I will never be able to explain the excitement I have for this wonderful imagination.
Note: comments are warmly welcome. People hardly give their comments and its frustrating to know that nobody reads your blog…:(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it shudnt be frustrating always keep up the gud work and abt the date it's wierd and dats the best part abt it so hmmm..*spellbound*

Unknown said...

it shudnt be frustrating always keep up the gud work and abt the date it's wierd and dats the best part abt it so hmmm..*spellbound*

RUHI said...

oye waao.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish me dat i soon have a bf who wud agree to go to a cementry vid me....n wtch staras...apart frm siiting on a tree n plucking wild flowers i wanna do everything...